Groups of workers called for a mobilization to reject what they described as a “counter-reform” that seeks to “weaken the oversight capacity” of the service.
- Alex Fischer stood out at CETU Tax seminar
- Juan Manuel Baraona at Diario Financiero: “Setting the terms”
- Juan Manuel Baraona at “Modernization and Tax Reform, Looking at the Future” Seminar
- Executive agrees to form a working table with SMEs for tax reform
- Government renews urgency and opposition does not rule out that start of voting is postponed to April