ext, delivered Monday to Chile Let’s go on a political committee, tackling effects in overcoming poverty. Ministers and sub-secretaries will initiate, at Piñera’s request, a territorial deployment to disseminate the project.
- Executive agrees to form a working table with SMEs for tax reform
- Government renews urgency and opposition does not rule out that start of voting is postponed to April
- Tax reform: opposition puts pressure on the government and agrees with SMEs to keep the 14th
- Valdés enters the tax debate and urges not to eliminate the capital gain tax exemption
- Tax reform: opposition will elaborate petition to condition the idea of legislating