Finance Commission was aligned with the conclusions of the technical team to reject the idea of legislating, although with nuances and with a plain DC to an agreement with La Moneda. Deputies meet today to bring positions closer.
- Juan Manuel Baraona at Diario Financiero: “Setting the terms”
- Juan Manuel Baraona at “Modernization and Tax Reform, Looking at the Future” Seminar
- Executive agrees to form a working table with SMEs for tax reform
- Government renews urgency and opposition does not rule out that start of voting is postponed to April
- Tax reform: opposition puts pressure on the government and agrees with SMEs to keep the 14th