Faced with the call of the former Minister of Finance, the experts are divided. Claudio Agostini says that all income should pay taxes, while stock market actors agree with the economist.
- Executive agrees to form a working table with SMEs for tax reform
- Government renews urgency and opposition does not rule out that start of voting is postponed to April
- Tax reform: opposition puts pressure on the government and agrees with SMEs to keep the 14th
- Valdés enters the tax debate and urges not to eliminate the capital gain tax exemption
- Tax reform: opposition will elaborate petition to condition the idea of legislating