After the meeting, the parties agreed to approve the initiative in general if it includes an increase of 50 thousand UF to 75 thousand UF in sales cap to benefit from the scheme and that 97% of companies can access.
- Executive agrees to form a working table with SMEs for tax reform
- Government renews urgency and opposition does not rule out that start of voting is postponed to April
- Tax reform: opposition puts pressure on the government and agrees with SMEs to keep the 14th
- Valdés enters the tax debate and urges not to eliminate the capital gain tax exemption
- Tax reform: opposition will elaborate petition to condition the idea of legislating