After the meeting, the parties agreed to approve the initiative in general if it includes an increase of 50 thousand UF to 75 thousand UF in sales cap to benefit from the scheme and that 97% of companies can access.
- Alex Fischer stood out at CETU Tax seminar
- Juan Manuel Baraona at Diario Financiero: “Setting the terms”
- Juan Manuel Baraona at “Modernization and Tax Reform, Looking at the Future” Seminar
- Executive agrees to form a working table with SMEs for tax reform
- Government renews urgency and opposition does not rule out that start of voting is postponed to April