Meanwhile, deputies from Chile Vamos, together with supporting the demands of SMEs, presented a document with proposals that should be considered in the discussion of the project.
- Executive agrees to form a working table with SMEs for tax reform
- Government renews urgency and opposition does not rule out that start of voting is postponed to April
- Tax reform: opposition puts pressure on the government and agrees with SMEs to keep the 14th
- Valdés enters the tax debate and urges not to eliminate the capital gain tax exemption
- Tax reform: opposition will elaborate petition to condition the idea of legislating