Over 350 people attended on August 27th to the “Tax Modernization: Content Analysis” seminar, organized by the Tax Studies Center of the Faculty of Economics and Business of the Universidad de Chile. Among the speakers, was the President of the Senate Finance Commission, Senator Ricardo Lagos Weber, our partner Alex Fischer, Carlos Boada, Juan Pablo Cabello, Osiel González, Ximena Niño, Mario Silva, Víctor Villalón and the Executive Director of the CET, Gonzalo Polanco.
- Alex Fischer stood out at CETU Tax seminar
- Juan Manuel Baraona at Diario Financiero: “Setting the terms”
- Juan Manuel Baraona at “Modernization and Tax Reform, Looking at the Future” Seminar
- Executive agrees to form a working table with SMEs for tax reform
- Government renews urgency and opposition does not rule out that start of voting is postponed to April